An Update on My Life...as of September 4th

As you may know, I am almost finished with my fourth week of my senior year. There are a lot of things going on as we speak and it's really tough to say the least.

My schedule is for the most part, really easy, but it's a lot of work. I'm in the process of working on my first piece in third block. It's pretty difficult so far, but it's worth it.

On September 15th, I will meet with an admissions representative from the University of Kentucky. On September 22nd, I will meet with an admissions representative from Transylvania University. In October, I will retake the ACT, and also I will take the SAT for the very first time for comparison. I will soon be in study mode for both tests and I will be hoping and praying for my score to go up considerably.

In choir, considerable progress has been made. It's actually better this time around than it was my freshman year before I took a break for both my sophomore and junior year.

In AP English, I'm currently reading Grendel. For book club, I'm reading The Outsiders. In my spare time, I'm reading Anna Karenina.

Spiritually, I'm making an attempt to reconnect with Christ. Being a Christian, especially in a public high school in the last year has been one of the toughest journeys I went through. What I've learned in the past year was that I don't necessarily have to go on a mission trip to share my story, but I'm constantly in mission, no matter where I'm at.

I can't wait to see where my life would be headed next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh Start