Life Update

Hey folks! As you know, I am starting this blog up again after taking a long hiatus. So here's an updated version of an introduction. 

I'm 20 years old, and I'm currently a sophomore at Union College. I am an English major, and writing is something I enjoy. 

1. Where do you see yourself after college?
From personal experience, plans often change when you least expect it. As you know, journalism is no longer something I'm pursuing as a major or career option. When I was a senior in high school, I got out of the journalism/yearbook staff. It was entirely stressful and it got to the point to where often times I was angry. It's been over a year since the fallout, and I have moved on from this setback. 

As of right now, I plan to be a high school English teacher. I'm excited to see what happens next.

2. Extracurricular activities?
I'm a Spiritual Life Intern, and I'm also involved in Common Partners. I also sing in Union Singers and Union Harmony. 

3. Bible Verses?
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  - Jeremiah 29:11

Warriors are not born and they are not made...Warriors create themselves through trial and error, pain and suffering, and their ability to conquer their own faults. - Matthew 20:26-28

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. - Hebrews 11:1 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fresh Start

An Update on My Life...as of September 4th